ABOUT ACADEMY SHEETMETAL: NEWCASTLE SHEETMETAL FABRICATORS
Academy Sheetmetal is a leading steel fabrication and metal laser cutting business in Newcastle. We can help domestic, commercial and construction clients with sheetmetal, roofing, guttering, custom fabrication, water tanks, flashing, fascia and laser cutting across the Central Coast, Hunter and Sydney areas.
Established in 1995, we are a locally operated business run by our Managing Director -Greg Marks, with General Manager – Josh Marks and Factory Manager – Lee Osland , overseeing all operational activities. We currently employ a growing team of 30 staff in several different admin and production roles and we pride ourselves on our exceptional level of customer service. With extensive experience in metal fabrication, we always provide the highest standard of workmanship, ensuring that we have established a strong reputation for high quality products.
CURRENTLY, WE HAVE THREE CORE AREAS OF SPECIALISATION:
- Sheetmetal folding
- Light to medium sheetmetal & steel fabrication
- Laser & oxy profile cutting
PREMIUM RESULTS, LITTLE CARBON FOOTPRINT:
We are proud to be environmentally friendly. We use solar power and recycled water, as well as recycle leftover metal and paper products. We also strive to minimise general wastage and curbside pickup. Our recycling and environmentally-friendly efforts were rewarded in 2015 and 2017 when we won the Lake Macquarie Council’s Sustainable Business Award for Environmentally Conscious Activity.
THE ACADEMY SHEETMETAL PROCESS:
We have built our business by putting a strong emphasis on providing great customer service and efficient internal processes. We have a simple four step process that ensures your order is processed and finalised quickly and stress-free:
- Get in touch by calling (02) 4954 3364 and letting us know what you’re after – we’ll need to know the length, colour, profile and any other relevant information. If you have plans or drawing to assist then please send those as well.
- We’ll then provide you with an obligation-free quote, usually within 24 hours.
- If you approve the quote, we’ll start the manufacturing process. Depending on the size and scope of your order, the manufacturing process will take 2-3 days.
- Once it is ready we will call you to arrange pick up or delivery.
GET AN OBLIGATION-FREE QUOTE
Get in touch to tell us about your project and organise an obligation-free quote for any of our sheetmetal fabrication services. Call (02) 4954 3364.